All 105 art Reviews

wario clap wario clap

I love me some good detailed grotesque art, looks dope as fuck man.

Waterfall photo study Waterfall photo study

It looks very pretty, I dig it. It's interesting to see you do this stuff as well as your normal loose cartoony stuff, it's something I'd like to see more of from you. Keep it up man.

80s Shirt Design 80s Shirt Design

Not only would I absolutely wear this on a shirt, now I'm upset that there isn't a shirt of it.

doublemaximus responds:

There actually is now! It's on my Redbubble ;)

Ghost in the Shell Ghost in the Shell

God damn it man this is beautiful, great job.

Del Interacts With Humankind Del Interacts With Humankind

Ayyy looking alright man! Personally I feel like the goo person's dick was a bit too small, and I think maybe you could sort of exaggerate the gooeyness/sliminess of the character a bit more since I couldn't really distinguish it that much as a goo/slimey character until until I saw "goo" in the tags. Maybe have some goo sorta dripping from his body, spread the goo on his knees touching the bed out a bit more. I dig the shininess on the goo person though props to you for that.

Metalgrounds Metalgrounds

If this were the new NG tank logo I'd be fine with that. I really dig this drawing, reminds me a ton of Metal Slug which is very nice. You got yourself a new fan.

Anluka responds:

Thanks baby!

First commission! First commission!

Well, it has a couple of problems. Now I may not be the best with anatomy, but I did notice a couple of anatomical issues. For one thing, the proportions are pretty all over the place and kinda inconsistent. Like the arm that was reaching out was longer than the arm on her hips, and the legs were way too short. The arm that was on her hips looked weird, the forearm was too short. It looks pretty cute and all but I think that there should have been more attention towards the anatomy.

RedAndrew responds:

Good call dude. Will be looking forward to those things in the future works.

Stockings Stockings

It's nowhere near "M" rating territory, but the picture itself is very nice. I really dig the colors, and the sketchy lineart style is nice because it's not overdone to the point where it just looks sloppy. Only thing I didn't really like was that most of the hair was brown but part of it was blue, it wasn't really made clear to me why, whether it's just part of the hair or a hat or something. In your other pictures it wasn't really off-putting but here the effect is mostly meant to be acheived with color, rather than the lines separating it. I feel like maybe if the blue and the brown were blended in the picture it would probably look a bit better since the change would at least appear more gradual. But that's just me being a nitpicky bitch, good drawing overall, I like your art.

Madipup responds:

Her hair is blue because her bangs are dyed that color, but thank you for the critique! ❤

New Wave and Friends New Wave and Friends

Damn, a lot of people here I never even knew were in New Wave, it's become pretty fucking massive. That collage is sweet man, lots of good artists in there.

UrbanTowel responds:

Thanks dude! We all had fun making this.

magfest people magfest people

I've never been to Magfest. I guess I'm not missing much.