All 108 art Reviews

Ela in Summer Ela in Summer

Yooo dope as fuck man. The colors are really nice and I like the sorta chalky brush you used for the lineart. My only real complaint is that the lines could be made just a tad bit darker, I'm well aware that it suits the overall style to have it fairly light but it's a little too much to me. But yeh that's just a lil nitpick, good stuff man.

JuicyDemonArt responds:

Thanks a lot! I see what you mean about the lines. Something to address in the future.

AkiraBenders AkiraBenders

God damn man this is great.

deathink responds:

thanks bro

Tom fulp Tom fulp

The Fulpmeister

SillyBeans responds:

hell yeah

wario clap wario clap

I love me some good detailed grotesque art, looks dope as fuck man.

Waterfall photo study Waterfall photo study

It looks very pretty, I dig it. It's interesting to see you do this stuff as well as your normal loose cartoony stuff, it's something I'd like to see more of from you. Keep it up man.

80s Shirt Design 80s Shirt Design

Not only would I absolutely wear this on a shirt, now I'm upset that there isn't a shirt of it.

doublemaximus responds:

There actually is now! It's on my Redbubble ;)

Ghost in the Shell Ghost in the Shell

God damn it man this is beautiful, great job.

Del Interacts With Humankind Del Interacts With Humankind

Ayyy looking alright man! Personally I feel like the goo person's dick was a bit too small, and I think maybe you could sort of exaggerate the gooeyness/sliminess of the character a bit more since I couldn't really distinguish it that much as a goo/slimey character until until I saw "goo" in the tags. Maybe have some goo sorta dripping from his body, spread the goo on his knees touching the bed out a bit more. I dig the shininess on the goo person though props to you for that.

Metalgrounds Metalgrounds

If this were the new NG tank logo I'd be fine with that. I really dig this drawing, reminds me a ton of Metal Slug which is very nice. You got yourself a new fan.

Anluka responds:

Thanks baby!

First commission! First commission!

Well, it has a couple of problems. Now I may not be the best with anatomy, but I did notice a couple of anatomical issues. For one thing, the proportions are pretty all over the place and kinda inconsistent. Like the arm that was reaching out was longer than the arm on her hips, and the legs were way too short. The arm that was on her hips looked weird, the forearm was too short. It looks pretty cute and all but I think that there should have been more attention towards the anatomy.

RedAndrew responds:

Good call dude. Will be looking forward to those things in the future works.