All 113 art Reviews

Sketch anime scene animation study Sketch anime scene animation study

I've always loved those sketchy anime scenes, that's always looked really cool to me. You captured it great my guy, good job.

MackleNG responds:

thanks astro my dude, its appreciated

400+ pervy wonderful people 400+ pervy wonderful people

Congratz my guyyyyy

Metal Head Metal Head

The amount of detail you put into your shit never ceases to amaze me man, dope stuff.

Ebony lying down Ebony lying down

Eyy good stuff my man! I like the sorta rough bumpy brush and as usual the colors are nice and pretty. Only real complaint is probably the arm, it looks too long.

redhead redhead

Not too bad overall but I'd recommend you not use that sort of soft airbrush thing all over the place, like how it is on the floor, chair, knees, etc. I'd strongly recommend against shading that way, it looks really bad. I'd recommend using a much harder brush than that to shade, or alternatively you could just celshade, just please do not use soft airbrush. Also, while the linework on the character looks fine the linework on the background doesn't really fit the drawing at all. It looks far too consistent and like you just used some sort of straight line tool in your art program. I understand freehanding that stuff's a major pain in the ass but in my experience it makes backgrounds look waaaay better. Just that little bit more roughness will go a long way.

Machine Maidens 3 Machine Maidens 3

Dope as fuck man, I love the amount of detail you put into it.

Ela in Summer Ela in Summer

Yooo dope as fuck man. The colors are really nice and I like the sorta chalky brush you used for the lineart. My only real complaint is that the lines could be made just a tad bit darker, I'm well aware that it suits the overall style to have it fairly light but it's a little too much to me. But yeh that's just a lil nitpick, good stuff man.

JuicyDemonArt responds:

Thanks a lot! I see what you mean about the lines. Something to address in the future.

AkiraBenders AkiraBenders

God damn man this is great.

deathink responds:

thanks bro

Tom fulp Tom fulp

The Fulpmeister

SillyBeans responds:

hell yeah

wario clap wario clap

I love me some good detailed grotesque art, looks dope as fuck man.