Mario Finds An Anime Trap Mario Finds An Anime Trap

ur mangum opuz

StaticSkull responds:

Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab

I mean as far as sprite movies go the production value here is pretty standard, but content-wise I doubt you can get any more generic than this. It appears sprite animators never tire of the old "MARIO CONSTANTLY FAILZ TO DO A BASIC THING LOL!!1!!1!" gag. C'mon man, that shit's been done to death for years. There is literally nothing new this brings to the table. It's just plain boring, predictable and generic. If you're gonna make a sprite movie, at least try not to do the exact same bullshit that's been done by so many other people for years.

Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm

I really like all these collaborations you've been doing lately, they've been turning out great. Keep em up.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

The TRUE... The TRUE...

Some say this is the last thing you see before you die.

The Regular Show Collab The Regular Show Collab

I'm a sucker for this sorta improvisational shit, good job.

Mario's Star Calamity Mario's Star Calamity

This is fine for what it is and I do remember I used to watch a lot of sprite movies when I was younger so I guess it has nostalgic value, but I don't quite care for sprite movies anymore, and not to mention the fact that although I understand you made this as a tribute to Mario's Castle Calamity it's basically the same joke and concept just done with a star. And not to mention the fact that you included Shoop da Whoop firing a laser, I know this is paying tribute to something from 2009 and all so I guess it's fitting but come on man. I probably would have thought this was cool when I was 8.

My Heart Belongs to You My Heart Belongs to You

Nice work, I like your animation quite a bit. It's very fun and dynamic. Your visuals in general are quite nice. The backgrounds were also pretty good. Good job man.

NEOMADiC - Languid Flowz (Official Music Video) NEOMADiC - Languid Flowz (Official Music Video)

Good shit as always Paperbag. I love your animation and colors a lot, they never cease to amaze me.

A Magical Snowman A Magical Snowman

Pretty funny stuff, I liked it.

90s As Fuck! 90s As Fuck!

Funny as shit, good work my friend.