Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation

One of the few Mario cartoons on this site I don't immediately wanna shoot myself watching. Great animation, strong poses, good art, overall good stuff.

Casper the Animated Series Pilot Casper the Animated Series Pilot

God damn it Ivan I wish I could animate like this, dope job man!!!

Mom, Mommy, Mama, Mom... DJ Khaled Remix Mom, Mommy, Mama, Mom... DJ Khaled Remix

Please make more

PointBlankAnimations responds:

Thanks for your review, we will defenitley make more animations. If you want you can check out our youtube channel where we have more animations.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Pretty fun stuff, I watched all of it and I laughed quite a bit. I also think it's kinda cool how you made the entire collab out of html code, I actually really wanted to try that at one point but never took the time to do it. IvanAlmighty and Fantishow's entries looked beautiful, Doublezmagnum and Urbatowel's entries were hilarous, and I liked how the entries got so creative which such a small simple idea. Good job.

Video Game Girl Collab Video Game Girl Collab

Lots of great entries here, I'm glad to see this finally finished. Coding can be stressful as fuck.

SillyBeans responds:

it was, next time I'm going to get a experienced coder to help me.

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

And now presenting, Tumblr: The Video Game.

KMDES responds:

That's pretty much the best description you can give it.

Glowing Beach Glowing Beach

Damn this was really cool, I love this kind of ambient stuff.

Chase Music Chase Music

I'd say it was overall kind of repetitive but not bad.

Z-TV Z-TV

This makes me wish that ZTV was a real channel on TV. It would be the only reason I'd get cable again.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Ela in Summer Ela in Summer

Yooo dope as fuck man. The colors are really nice and I like the sorta chalky brush you used for the lineart. My only real complaint is that the lines could be made just a tad bit darker, I'm well aware that it suits the overall style to have it fairly light but it's a little too much to me. But yeh that's just a lil nitpick, good stuff man.

JuicyDemonArt responds:

Thanks a lot! I see what you mean about the lines. Something to address in the future.

AkiraBenders AkiraBenders

God damn man this is great.

deathink responds: