Mario Finds An Anime Trap Mario Finds An Anime Trap

ur mangum opuz

StaticSkull responds:

Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab Mario's Question Block Calamity Collab

I mean as far as sprite movies go the production value here is pretty standard, but content-wise I doubt you can get any more generic than this. It appears sprite animators never tire of the old "MARIO CONSTANTLY FAILZ TO DO A BASIC THING LOL!!1!!1!" gag. C'mon man, that shit's been done to death for years. There is literally nothing new this brings to the table. It's just plain boring, predictable and generic. If you're gonna make a sprite movie, at least try not to do the exact same bullshit that's been done by so many other people for years.

Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm Sweet Boy Beach - The Stranger and the Storm

I really like all these collaborations you've been doing lately, they've been turning out great. Keep em up.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Pretty fun stuff, I watched all of it and I laughed quite a bit. I also think it's kinda cool how you made the entire collab out of html code, I actually really wanted to try that at one point but never took the time to do it. IvanAlmighty and Fantishow's entries looked beautiful, Doublezmagnum and Urbatowel's entries were hilarous, and I liked how the entries got so creative which such a small simple idea. Good job.

Video Game Girl Collab Video Game Girl Collab

Lots of great entries here, I'm glad to see this finally finished. Coding can be stressful as fuck.

SillyBeans responds:

it was, next time I'm going to get a experienced coder to help me.

Super Oppressed PPL. Super Oppressed PPL.

And now presenting, Tumblr: The Video Game.

KMDES responds:

That's pretty much the best description you can give it.

Glowing Beach Glowing Beach

Damn this was really cool, I love this kind of ambient stuff.

Chase Music Chase Music

I'd say it was overall kind of repetitive but not bad.

Z-TV Z-TV

This makes me wish that ZTV was a real channel on TV. It would be the only reason I'd get cable again.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

wario clap wario clap

I love me some good detailed grotesque art, looks dope as fuck man.

Waterfall photo study Waterfall photo study

It looks very pretty, I dig it. It's interesting to see you do this stuff as well as your normal loose cartoony stuff, it's something I'd like to see more of from you. Keep it up man.

80s Shirt Design 80s Shirt Design

Not only would I absolutely wear this on a shirt, now I'm upset that there isn't a shirt of it.

doublemaximus responds:

There actually is now! It's on my Redbubble ;)