Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

Fucking dope man, easily your best animation yet! You just keep getting better man.

Brawl Skits :( Brawl Skits :(

Only about 9 years late. God damn, look man I know what you were trying to do, sort of a retrospective on "Oh Brawl Taunts was never funny lol" but fuck dude, try and make a point that wasn't made fucking ages ago and made way better. This whole thing was just basically a copy of the Brawl Funnies bit with the Newgrounds screening room showing Brawl Taunts 4, except instead of people loving it everyone hated it. And honestly, that was way funnier than this. A part in a Newgrounds collab from almost a decade ago that was made solely with the intent of pissing off stupid kids was funnier than this cartoon that you actually tried to make funny. Awesome. Like everything about this is just stuff everyone's seen ages ago, you act like all of these Brawl Funnies related observations are breaking new ground. What's really funny about this is that this is literally doing the exact same thing that these types of satire cartoons are supposed to shit on terrible video game parodies for doing: making obvious jokes and observations that everyone's already made by now. Not a single joke made in this is something I haven't heard.

Childish Gambino - Bonfire (ANIMATED) Childish Gambino - Bonfire (ANIMATED)

This is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while.

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

I liked the visuals and the music, the game itself is a bit too simple for me but it's fun in a minigame sorta way I guess. I would've liked to see a little bit more depth to it, because with such a simple concept you have a lot of potential to explore and add to it, certainly a little more than pressing a single button when someone is attacking until you can't anymore. I'm not saying it's not fun but you could have added a bit more to it, or at least make them get progressively faster as it goes on or something. The graphics were probably the best thing about this, moawling did a kick-ass job with that. Just wish the game itself had more to it.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Pretty fun stuff, I watched all of it and I laughed quite a bit. I also think it's kinda cool how you made the entire collab out of html code, I actually really wanted to try that at one point but never took the time to do it. IvanAlmighty and Fantishow's entries looked beautiful, Doublezmagnum and Urbatowel's entries were hilarous, and I liked how the entries got so creative which such a small simple idea. Good job.

Video Game Girl Collab Video Game Girl Collab

Lots of great entries here, I'm glad to see this finally finished. Coding can be stressful as fuck.

SillyBeans responds:

it was, next time I'm going to get a experienced coder to help me.

Browsing /e/ Browsing /e/

Title made me cringe, the song was simple but catchy though, good stuff.

Mydogbuddy7 responds:

aw shucks

Glowing Beach Glowing Beach

Damn this was really cool, I love this kind of ambient stuff.

Chase Music Chase Music

I'd say it was overall kind of repetitive but not bad.

Sketch anime scene animation study Sketch anime scene animation study

I've always loved those sketchy anime scenes, that's always looked really cool to me. You captured it great my guy, good job.

MackleNG responds:

thanks astro my dude, its appreciated

400+ pervy wonderful people 400+ pervy wonderful people

Congratz my guyyyyy

Metal Head Metal Head

The amount of detail you put into your shit never ceases to amaze me man, dope stuff.