a hack cartoon a hack cartoon

Nice to see you posting again man, great writing as always.

Mario and Sonic EATING SHOW!! Mario and Sonic EATING SHOW!!

What was the joke? I mean the art was alright but this is listed under "comedy-parody" so I'd assume there'd be a joke. I don't get what was supposed to be funny about this or what it's even going for. I could give this a higher score even if the joke was some cringey joke like Mario eating mushrooms to get high or some gay shit like that, because even then I can tell what the joke is and what the cartoon is trying to go for, but as is I am lost as hell as far as the joke and overall point of this cartoon goes. From what I've seen of your art in general you have an interesting style at least, I'll give you that.

Bonus Mates Bonus Mates

Are they twins? Why do they have the same body type and height? I'd recommend a complete redesign of the characters with varying body types or SOMETHING to differentiate them from each other. Also, I'd recommend studying anatomy and doing more standalone artwork, because there is no knowledge of anatomy or drawing in your work. You keep making the same mistakes and refuse to listen to feedback or even acknowledge. Advice, take it.

Get Creamed! Get Creamed!

I liked the visuals and the music, the game itself is a bit too simple for me but it's fun in a minigame sorta way I guess. I would've liked to see a little bit more depth to it, because with such a simple concept you have a lot of potential to explore and add to it, certainly a little more than pressing a single button when someone is attacking until you can't anymore. I'm not saying it's not fun but you could have added a bit more to it, or at least make them get progressively faster as it goes on or something. The graphics were probably the best thing about this, moawling did a kick-ass job with that. Just wish the game itself had more to it.

Mr. Dink's Grill Mr. Dink's Grill

Pretty fun stuff, I watched all of it and I laughed quite a bit. I also think it's kinda cool how you made the entire collab out of html code, I actually really wanted to try that at one point but never took the time to do it. IvanAlmighty and Fantishow's entries looked beautiful, Doublezmagnum and Urbatowel's entries were hilarous, and I liked how the entries got so creative which such a small simple idea. Good job.

Video Game Girl Collab Video Game Girl Collab

Lots of great entries here, I'm glad to see this finally finished. Coding can be stressful as fuck.

SillyBeans responds:

it was, next time I'm going to get a experienced coder to help me.

Browsing /e/ Browsing /e/

Title made me cringe, the song was simple but catchy though, good stuff.

Mydogbuddy7 responds:

aw shucks

Glowing Beach Glowing Beach

Damn this was really cool, I love this kind of ambient stuff.

Chase Music Chase Music

I'd say it was overall kind of repetitive but not bad.

Metal Head Metal Head

The amount of detail you put into your shit never ceases to amaze me man, dope stuff.

Ebony lying down Ebony lying down

Eyy good stuff my man! I like the sorta rough bumpy brush and as usual the colors are nice and pretty. Only real complaint is probably the arm, it looks too long.

redhead redhead

Not too bad overall but I'd recommend you not use that sort of soft airbrush thing all over the place, like how it is on the floor, chair, knees, etc. I'd strongly recommend against shading that way, it looks really bad. I'd recommend using a much harder brush than that to shade, or alternatively you could just celshade, just please do not use soft airbrush. Also, while the linework on the character looks fine the linework on the background doesn't really fit the drawing at all. It looks far too consistent and like you just used some sort of straight line tool in your art program. I understand freehanding that stuff's a major pain in the ass but in my experience it makes backgrounds look waaaay better. Just that little bit more roughness will go a long way.