Gregory Horror Show Reanimation Gregory Horror Show Reanimation

AtomicAstro's part fucking sucked but everyone else's was aight.

Gildedguy vs Bog Gildedguy vs Bog

Fucking dope man, easily your best animation yet! You just keep getting better man.

Brawl Skits :( Brawl Skits :(

Only about 9 years late. God damn, look man I know what you were trying to do, sort of a retrospective on "Oh Brawl Taunts was never funny lol" but fuck dude, try and make a point that wasn't made fucking ages ago and made way better. This whole thing was just basically a copy of the Brawl Funnies bit with the Newgrounds screening room showing Brawl Taunts 4, except instead of people loving it everyone hated it. And honestly, that was way funnier than this. A part in a Newgrounds collab from almost a decade ago that was made solely with the intent of pissing off stupid kids was funnier than this cartoon that you actually tried to make funny. Awesome. Like everything about this is just stuff everyone's seen ages ago, you act like all of these Brawl Funnies related observations are breaking new ground. What's really funny about this is that this is literally doing the exact same thing that these types of satire cartoons are supposed to shit on terrible video game parodies for doing: making obvious jokes and observations that everyone's already made by now. Not a single joke made in this is something I haven't heard.

Childish Gambino - Bonfire (ANIMATED) Childish Gambino - Bonfire (ANIMATED)

This is some of the funniest shit I've seen in a while.

a hack cartoon a hack cartoon

Nice to see you posting again man, great writing as always.

A Cute Mario and Sonic Cartoon A Cute Mario and Sonic Cartoon

What was the joke? I mean the art was alright but this is listed under "comedy-parody" so I'd assume there'd be a joke. I don't get what was supposed to be funny about this or what it's even going for. I could give this a higher score even if the joke was some cringey joke like Mario eating mushrooms to get high or some gay shit like that, because even then I can tell what the joke is and what the cartoon is trying to go for, but as is I am lost as hell as far as the joke and overall point of this cartoon goes. From what I've seen of your art in general you have an interesting style at least, I'll give you that.

Bonus Mates Bonus Mates

Are they twins? Why do they have the same body type and height? I'd recommend a complete redesign of the characters with varying body types or SOMETHING to differentiate them from each other. Also, I'd recommend studying anatomy and doing more standalone artwork, because there is no knowledge of anatomy or drawing in your work. You keep making the same mistakes and refuse to listen to feedback or even acknowledge. Advice, take it.

Battle of the Butchers Battle of the Butchers

Very good stuff. The sketchy pencil style looked really cool, and the fluidity of the animation was very nice. I liked this sort of old cartoon silent narrative style, you nailed it completely. The music and sound suited it very well and was well done. It's just a very fun cartoon overall, good job.

The Imaginated Land of Robert Bobert The Imaginated Land of Robert Bobert

Yooo you have gotten way fucking better. The animation was pretty solid, and I notice you are using a lot more frame by frame, good on ya. The sound design sort of irked me, I didn't really like the sound effects or anything all that much, if you were going for something cartoonish and sound driven I'd recommend more and crazier sound effects. I like the sort of thing you go for with the sound though, keep trying and I'm sure you'll nail it. I would recommend working on overall artwork a bit, just do standalone drawings and that kind of thing more. If you learn a few more fundamentals you'll learn how to more properly exaggerate characters and make them more cartoonish and fun. As is this cartoon seems a bit lacking as far as knowledge in drawing, and I know for me taking the time to focus purely on art doing drawings and sketches helps me a bunch. But overall you did a good job and you're clearly improving a shit ton, keep it up.

Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation Super Mario Parody Cartoon Animation

One of the few Mario cartoons on this site I don't immediately wanna shoot myself watching. Great animation, strong poses, good art, overall good stuff.